Transition options you should be aware of now, to plan for your succession in the future.
Thursday, March 19th 2015 – 8:00 am – 4:25 pm followed by Networking Reception & Harpoon Beer Tasting, Register Now!
Join us on March 19th at the annual XPX Summit. The day long event will lead you through the path of succession. Learn from a variety of business owners and advisors who have chosen different transition options. Gather insights of what they learned along the way.
XPX Members & Owners: $249 | Non-members: $325
Keynotes Speakers Include:
- Harpoon Brewery – Charlie Storey, President & Warren Dibble, Vice President & CFO
- Atrion Networking Corporation – Tim Hebert, President & CEO
- CBIZ, Inc. – Steve Gerard, Chairman & CEO
- Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc. – Bob Gross, Senior Managing Director
- High Rock Partners – Kenneth Marks, Founder and Managing Partner
Our speakers have taken different paths on the road to succession and ownership transition, they represent both Boston based and national companies. Additional speakers will be announced shortly.
Concurrent breakout panels with business owners and advisors:
In a highly interactive format, the panelists will share the factors that determine a successful plan and outcome.
Panel #1 – Organizational Efficiency and Business Growth: Internal? Joint Venture? Lean?
Panel #2 – Exit Strategies and Options You Should Consider: Sale to a strategic buyer, Sale to a financial buyer and/or Using Private Equity as a partner for growth and then exit